Polite & Friendly's

in

BO's Server

FranklinMon Oct 26, 2015 1:51 am

Hey All......Have you abandoned getting a BO server back up and running again???

Thank You.
Quote Post

kozarman1Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:10 am

Hey Franklin,

Thanks for visiting us, we do indeed have a Black Ops server with the name Polite and Friendly up and running. It is not always as full as we would like it but we do have a pretty good group that plays weekly. Just keep looking for us in the server browser to see when we have people online!
Quote Post

FranklinMon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 am

OK, I'll look for you guys again. As I recall, it's just not TDM any longer, correct??
Quote Post

TekMon Oct 26, 2015 5:00 pm

Really sorry about that Franklin. We needed to switch servers in order to make sure we could provide the best possible connection that we could. Unfortunately, many of our long time players had us bookmarked in their favorites and didn't see the scrolling message before we did the switch. Now to them, it looks like we dropped off the face of the earth. We are still here Smile All you need to do is remove us from your favorites, find us again in the ranked games, and re-add us to your favorites list.

The new server is running great. We just need to you and the rest of our faithful players to find it :)

See ya in game soon!
Quote Post

kozarman1Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Franklin wrote:

OK, I'll look for you guys again. As I recall, it's just not TDM any longer, correct??

Yes correct, we now mix in Domination, Demolition, and Capture the Flag game types.
Quote Post

FranklinMon Oct 26, 2015 11:50 pm

OK, I hear that. But most of those formats has one at a very disadvantage if your crouching.....
Quote Post

KarowTue Oct 27, 2015 1:37 am

Franklin here is the IP 173.199.88.9  and the game types have been proven to be popular on our server
Quote Post

FranklinTue Oct 27, 2015 3:35 am

I found it today. Ind it dose work well with the format...
Quote Post

Forums ©