Polite & Friendly's

in

Poll for Black Ops Usage

When is the last time you played on BK Black Ops?

Total Votes : 12

e92siFri Mar 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Trying to place a Poll to gain a trend for usage of Blck Ops (Old Server)
Quote Post

KarowSat Mar 21, 2020 12:13 am

Sorry you had no option for year or more
Quote Post

RybaySat Mar 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Karow wrote:

Sorry you had no opinion for year or more

what does that even mean?
Quote Post

WolfFangSun Mar 22, 2020 12:12 am

It means he has not played for more than a year  or longer and that option was not available to chose in the poll. For me it would be more like 2 years since I have played it.
Quote Post

e92siSun Mar 22, 2020 2:48 pm

In my understanding, it means I have not voiced my opinion like I have recently, I have voiced my opinion to the CL’s in the past regarding fire team support. It just took me a while to finally say it out loud. That is my fault, I should have said stuff sooner, he is right.

As for playing, I play consistently during the week on other clans server due to black-ops always empty and I do try to get it started, just can’t sit in an empty server for a long time not really fun.

I also care about everyone’s well being during this pandemic and understand people are focused on family, I pray all is health and ok.

E92si
Quote Post

KarowSun Mar 22, 2020 6:27 pm

Rybay wrote:

Karow wrote:

Sorry you had no opinion for year or more

what does that even mean?

My poor typing has been corrected (option)
Quote Post

e92siMon Mar 23, 2020 2:51 am

No worries Karrow, it fit either way lol. However if year or more just click 1 year that is still a long period of time off one of our rented servers.
Quote Post

e92siTue Mar 31, 2020 3:23 am

Not an outstanding response lol, however, seems out of the 12 voted there is 7 that have not played 6 months or more.
Quote Post

Marius1195Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:28 am

Looks like it's closed but it's been a year+ for me as well.
Quote Post

Forums ©