Polite & Friendly's

in

Thanks

Snap71Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:16 pm

This time of year I’d like to thank everyone for supporting BK by your playing, friendly banter, and helping and supporting each other. I also hugely appreciate a major part of our creed that is keeping our language clean and polite and friendly. That is to each other and with people on servers we are on. As I like to think flinging anger at someone is like picking up a super hot coal and throwing it at them, mostly it misses but I get a major burn. So during this holiday time I thank you all for being my friend snd being a part of BK the best Clan I know if!
Quote Post

Natb1Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:24 pm

Well said sir!
Quote Post

MaxwellSmartFri Dec 15, 2023 6:21 pm

Snap71 wrote:

This time of year I’d like to thank everyone for supporting BK by your playing, friendly banter, and helping and supporting each other. I also hugely appreciate a major part of our creed that is keeping our language clean and polite and friendly. That is to each other and with people on servers we are on. As I like to think flinging anger at someone is like picking up a super hot coal and throwing it at them, mostly it misses but I get a major burn. So during this holiday time I thank you all for being my friend snd being a part of BK the best Clan I know if!

Well said. Merry Christmas to all BK.
Quote Post

Natb1Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:04 pm

You as well!
Quote Post

GTPerMon Dec 18, 2023 4:50 pm

Merry Christmas BK'ers and "almost" BK'ers.
Quote Post

MrKrinkleMon Dec 18, 2023 8:25 pm

Have a great Christmas BK Very Happy
Quote Post

PJ1-xFri Dec 22, 2023 1:16 am

Merry Christmas to all at BK and to everyone's families.
Quote Post

LukeMon Dec 25, 2023 2:12 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
Quote Post

Forums ©