new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:11 am
    —
Please give a warm welcome to MrsStorm (MissShadow)... she is our newest recruit!!!

#2: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:12 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: MrsStorm PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 am
    —
Thanks! Change of name due to 12 character limit. Storm is a name I have gone by in my more recent gaming.

#4: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 am
    —
Congrats MissShadow/Storm and enjoy the fun.... that means i will see you in match prep Right........

Bags

#5: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:06 am
    —
Welcome to the fold, MrsStorm.

#6: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:16 am
    —
Welcome to BK MrsStorm

#7: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: MouseLocation: Monaca, PA PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 am
    —
Welcome Miss Storm it is nice to have you here.

#8: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: SpiderLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:53 am
    —
Welcome to the BK Family!

#9: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:39 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

#10: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:29 pm
    —
Welcome to our BK Family!!!

#11: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: mulkyLocation: Nova Scotia ,Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:38 pm
    —
Welcome to BK !

#12: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:48 pm
    —
Welcome to BK MissShadow...I mean MrsStorm.

Now...I am gonna state that she needs to be assigned to TANGO when her 30 days are done!!  That way we have someone to pick on Valve with!!!

Taz

#13: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: UFANS PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:54 pm
    —
Welcome!!! Roster has been updated.

#14: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: XBones PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm
    —
Welcome to BK.

#15: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:18 pm
    —
Welcome MrsStorm! Great to have another chick on board... now, about that mustache...  Very Happy

.... just kidding....

#16: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm
    —
Welcome to the Party Pal!!!

#17: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:20 pm
    —
Welcome to BK.

#18: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:38 pm
    —
Outstanding !!! Glad to have you with us in BK.      Also, let me say that we need to push for a female profile for you ladies with the game developers. Its not right to force you
gals to run around with beards !

#19: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:06 pm
    —
welcome to the war and a great group of friends to survive it with!  Glad to have you on board!

#20: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: Edgeman43Location: Lublin, Poland PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 pm
    —
Welcome to BK Smile

#21: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: korupt1 PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:05 am
    —
Welcome to BK! Please make sure your mustache is regulation.

#22: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: SSMajorKoenigLocation: Chicago, Il by Wrigleyfield PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 am
    —
Welcome to BK, consider me the sun to your shadow Evil or Very Mad

#23: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: vonpyroLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:31 am
    —
Welcome to BK!!!

#24: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 am
    —
Welcome to BK MrsStorm ant relation to GenStorm

#25: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: ValvenutLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 am
    —
Bout Time Shadow  Razz

Welcome To BK

#26: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: strutterLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:01 am
    —
Welcome to BK!

#27: Re: new recruit MrsStorm (MissShadow) Author: MrsStorm PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:17 am
    —
Thanks for the welcome everyone :D

Karow wrote (View Post):

Welcome to BK MrsStorm ant relation to GenStorm

Nope Smile

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1