NEVER FORGET
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#1: NEVER FORGET Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 pm
    —
Will always remember.

Uploaded with ImageShack.usRL]

#2: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:47 pm
    —
Thumbs UP!!

#3: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: StarkravenLocation: Charlotte, North Carolina PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:09 pm
    —
We will never forget.....................

#4: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: XBones PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:15 pm
    —
I vow to never forget!!

#5: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:25 pm
    —
Here is my custom artwork to commemorate this solemn day:

#6: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:22 pm
    —

Abram wrote (View Post):

Eagles don't cry, Kula.

Yes, but this Eagle represents our Nation... and I do believe that we, as a Nation, shed more than one tear, on that horrific day.

#7: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:35 pm
    —
Never forget.

#8: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:09 pm
    —
I can never forget, still hits me hard everytime i see the video.
Biggest reason I enlisted two years later.
Proud I got to work on/with B-52s and take some punishment back to the dogs that did it.

#9: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:54 pm
    —
Do any of you remember what you were doing and the place you were at when this happened? I do...

#10: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:13 pm
    —

GUMP wrote (View Post):

Do any of you remember what you were doing and the place you were at when this happened? I do...

Yup. Was sitting at my desk in my office when my wife called to ask if I had the TV on because she heard a passenger plane hit a tower. Didn't have it on for more than a few minutes when the second one hit. I was stunned by the whole thing and continued to watch it. Engrained in my mind forever will be the firemen running in, when the rest were running out...............then the collapse.
Although myself and family were all quite safe and sound in our part of the world. Over the next few days I heard from friends who were in the air at that time who were stranded. Another who had family on their way into the towers and another who's sister worked across the street from the towers. All were safe but it just kind of makes the world a little smaller.

#11: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:41 pm
    —
I have not  nor will I ever forget that horrific day  and the heroism shown buy  so many people

God Bless and may they all rest in peace

#12: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 pm
    —
We in Australia will never forget. And we should never allow the evil that did this to go umpunished.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". Edmund Burke (1729-1797) British political writer.

#13: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: PIE168Location: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:14 am
    —
Never forget.

#14: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 pm
    —
My nan passed away the very same day, this was the most surreal day of my life. She passed away 5 minutes after the first tower fell.....I personally will never forget and I send a sky lantern up every year on that day for every soul lost on that fateful day when my nan told us she would never live to see another world war ( we never understood what she ment till that day came ) god bless all those lost and those loved ones left behind to fight for freedom xxxxx

#15: Re: NEVER FORGET Author: xVoodooLocation: New Brunswick, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm
    —
We in Canada will never forget. Our friend, neighbor and closest ally was terribly hurt and we sent soldiers to fight beside you and try to serve justice for a horrific act. God bless us all.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2