All Maps Day?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: All Maps Day? Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 pm
    —
Was wondering if this would be possible? Maybe once a month we could load all maps on World at War. It would be nice to put all the maps into rotation. Seelow,Cliffside,Bonsaii,Dome and Outskirts. I know the reasoning behind our current rotation and I won't argue that point.Can we do this? If a whole day is to much maybe just 6-8 hours once a month on a designated day. Thanks for looking into this. There is  a hard core following on our W@W server that I'm sure would go for something like this. Same rules, just some new(umm Old) maps!! Thoughts? Suggestions?

#2: Re: All Maps Day? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 pm
    —
We do rotate all maps in from time to time depending on when its a good time for them.

Some maps do not work well if the server is full like Dome it just empty the sever when the server is full but is great when empty. Cliff Side is great when the server is full but empty the server when low. Admins regularly swap maps around.

Admins adding maps as the server size dictate works very well and its how we are going to stay. If you have a request for a map just ask a admin.

#3: Re: All Maps Day? Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 pm
    —
This is how I figured this would go. Request withdrawn. Thank you.

#4: Re: All Maps Day? Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm
    —
Legion I'm not sure what you expected when you have asked this in the past and got the same answer.

#5: Re: All Maps Day? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 am
    —
Myself. I think dome is fun when it is full

#6: Re: All Maps Day? Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:19 am
    —
I am a Makin fan myself, but don't play W@W very much...

#7: Re: All Maps Day? Author: HelenBACKLocation: New York, NY PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:17 pm
    —
I  really miss some of those maps. I understand why they are being excluded - but it gets to be a bit dull from time to time. You can almost sleepwalk your way through the map - knowing exactly where people will be walking and setting up. it was thrilling to get to play Breach and Makin recently - you had to actually think of new tactics and remember old ones.

The server has been awfully lively lately. I know I am playing more WaW as BlackOps is often full...

#8: Re: All Maps Day? Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 am
    —
Bump...I agree and think we would have enough players to support this. I think our W@W has the best ratings and users than all the rest of our servers. Not to knock the other games...wait ya I will..LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Thx to Johnny,Taz,Regina,Valve,Odd,Ringer,Mulky,Georgie,Gump,Morg,Fallguy and all the other core crew for keeping it real and keeping it fun..Happy Hunting Boys!!!!! Twisted Evil

#9: Re: All Maps Day? Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:14 am
    —
i love world at war

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1