hows this for betty placement....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: hows this for betty placement.... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:20 pm
    —
what do you think??? lol

#2: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 am
    —

this is 1 of my better efforts  Twisted Evil

#3: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:18 am
    —

and the worst placement i have seen yet found this on hanger,this is HOW NOT to place betty's

#4: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 am
    —

could'nt resist perfect timeing on my part Twisted Evil

#5: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 am
    —
if betty's sister, betty made a bet with her other triplet sister, betty that if she laid a betty, their mother, betty would be mad. Next thing, the betty blew up betty's sister betty,betty's other sister, betty ran to the mother, mrs. betty about the bet involving betty's, and then mrs. betty said I bet you father, better, that all three of you betty's played around with bettys to much, and now look, the betty blew up betty.

THE END

#6: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:13 am
    —
Not bad there Ladyhawke,  although i noticed its a bit crooked lol, and what was you crawling under that car changing the diff oil or something mtrsnpr  to get that betty there!!! lol

#7: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:11 pm
    —
bump....

#8: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: HawksFS-BK- PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:28 pm
    —
this is what i found on the Hanger map.

#9: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm
    —
sweet  Twisted Evil it shows us again that the designer of trees and bushes in COD5 new little of what he was doing.

#10: Re: hows this for betty placement.... Author: HawksFS-BK- PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 am
    —
How this then

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1