BK ausome
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: BK ausome Author: SMFcdubLocation: Lompoc ca PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:05 pm
    —
i just want to thank every one on team speak that made my first  time really cool on it. I had a sweet experience, u guys made my night THX SMFcdub

#2: Re: BK ausome Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm
    —
Glad you had an awesome Experience m8. Hope to see you in the channel more Smile

#3: Re: BK ausome Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm
    —
SMFcdub     A word of advice: Please refrain from saying any curse words. BK prefers to be strict on abusive language. We will all have the best time if we do not say bad a.. , or fu.., or any other inappropriate words in game, on the forums and on Teamspeak. I noticed what you said in the forum and on Teamspeak. You do not mean any harm. There are children that play on our servers and they do not need to hear it here. I hope you will have good luck.
  The gate keeper will explain the rules to you.

#4: Re: BK ausome Author: SMFcdubLocation: Lompoc ca PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:43 am
    —
i think i know what u are refering to (earlyer post) and im truly sry it will nevere happen again SRY u guys rock. SMFcdub

#5: Re: BK ausome Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:02 am
    —
SMFcdub, goos too see youve joined us on ts m8, and ill shoot ya soon!!

#6: Re: BK ausome Author: SMFcdubLocation: Lompoc ca PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:03 am
    —
LOL hopefully not (SRY bad speller)

#7: Re: BK ausome Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:09 am
    —
yeah the "s" is close to the "d" at least!!!  lol

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1