Spawn Protection
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Spawn Protection Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm
    —
I guess by now BK knows I HATE! to be spawn killed. Being killed during the game is no big deal, but spawn killed is another matter to me. Can we add 5 seconds of spawn protection PLEASE?

#2: Re: Spawn Protection Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm
    —
From my understanding there is no way to do that in COD W@W. The game creators didn't add an option for that.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Spawn Protection Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:31 pm
    —
You could always get a server in counter strike source...

#4: Re: Spawn Protection Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:52 pm
    —
ok Luke just thought I'd ask....Immolation why you say that it was just a request..ggggggggggggggggg some people...

#5: Re: Spawn Protection Author: NHLhockyLocation: Gainesville, Georgia PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm
    —
Nam-Ranger, I know your frustration as it goes from shooting directly into the spawn or rifle nades into the spawn.  Several of us got cleaned out last night on courtyard.  Hopefully there will be a pack made, but prior to joining BK I did not hear of there being a way like in Modern Warfare.  See you on the battlefield for I know you play here alot.

#6: Re: Spawn Protection Author: jarec007 PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm
    —
The only way to have spawn protection in W@W is to run a modded server.  I think we just need to do a better job of calling it out when it happens and let the admins know.  I know I was spawn killed 5 times last night.  I didn't say anything, becuase spawn kiling happens and it is not always done on purpose.  Span Camping is another story.  I think if Spawn camping happens we need to the admins know.

bk Recruit Jarec007

#7: Re: Spawn Protection Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm
    —
Spawn killing can sometimes be accidental (but not mostly). We all hate it.

#8: Re: Spawn Protection Author: Immolation PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:49 pm
    —

Nam-Ranger wrote (View Post):

ok Luke just thought I'd ask....Immolation why you say that it was just a request..ggggggggggggggggg some people...

I didn't say anything mean... I was just stating that counter strike source has the option to put spawn protection on...

#9: Re: Spawn Protection Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:53 pm
    —
I like to be spawn killed because then I'm not teamkilled. It's the only way to prevent it. So lets start looking at the bright side of things. Turn those frowns upside down.

#10: Re: Spawn Protection Author: MlgaBeanLocation: Colorado Springs, CO - USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:32 am
    —
my suggestion is to not get killed and then you won't need to spawn  Very Happy

#11: Re: Spawn Protection Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:16 am
    —
Hey right MIgaBean....heck getting killed is what I do best.................. Razz

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1