Limited Edition Unlocks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Limited Edition Unlocks Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 pm
    —
So for those of you who have not preordered your BFBC2, here is a look at what the Limited Edition offers you....

[Watch On YouTube]

#2: Re: Limited Edition Unlocks Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm
    —
Thanks for the great video.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Limited Edition Unlocks Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:27 am
    —
What percentage will actually be the "limited editions"? I pre-ordered the limited edition and I'm going to need it.

#4: Re: Limited Edition Unlocks Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:46 am
    —
Not sure, most places seem to be selling the limited edition up to the debut date, then its rumored they will drop the limited edition and only sell the standard, newegg is selling both atm.

SFC.Bull
Echo Chalk Leader

#5: Re: Limited Edition Unlocks Author: ArticAntLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:53 am
    —
Can't wait until I get that alternate gun on the tank!

AA

#6: Re: Limited Edition Unlocks Author: VipeReXe PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 am
    —
Great video.... loving that tracer dart Razz     (PRE_ORDERD) Wink

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1