Retired
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Retired Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:46 am
    —
Bags, I've always enjoyed and respected playing with you and hope things turn around for you soon. I hope that I'll see you every once in awhile and I can pop you in some of those infamous sniping spots of yours.
Good luck and hope to see you soon.

#17: Re: Retired Author: Warpcore713Location: Maidstone, UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 am
    —
Take care of yourself bags

#18: Re: Retired Author: ted100Location: bracebridge ontario canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:14 pm
    —
take care and work on extending ur life and health good people like u are hard to come by .......take care

#19: Re: Retired Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 pm
    —
howdy

i want to thank everyone for the kind, kind words and really miss playing ALOT.  its xmas day and thought i would stop by and give a hardy xmas wish...

best wishs

Bags

#20: Re: Retired Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:17 pm
    —
Happy holidays to you sir

#21: Re: Retired Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 am
    —
Best wishes Bags.

#22: Re: Retired Author: PFGreenLabelLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm
    —
Good luck Bags I hope that you find the strength to carry on and are able to balance life well with what ever ailments are within you. Hope to see you around BK again some day. TTFN x

#23: Re: Retired Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm
    —
Bags, playing for most of us, I believe, is a way to relax and have fun and make friends.  If the games are stressing and wearing you out, I totally support your decision to retire.

My prayer is for your returning strength so we can hear you on TS and having fun in our servers again.   We will always be here, my friend.

Hopefully this retirement is temporary.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2