BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 am
    —
Well considering that Australia has the best beer in the world, ie James Boags Premium Lager, My favourite beer is James Boags Draught... lol

#32: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: PsisahLocation: Nashville, TN PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 am
    —
Heineken!  When I was stationed over seas it was $4 a six pack.

#33: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: DerbyLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:36 am
    —
well i gotta go with Carling cold. A light taste and ice cold. MMMM makes my mind water....

#34: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: ImNotJesus PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 am
    —
Finnish beer called Lapin Kulta.

(BTW: I bought new comp, Have nothing here right now.. Im going to install WaW tomorrow. Have no time today.
See you on the fields.) Sorry if i failed with english, im from Finland, so, yea sorry :D

/SnAr Defrin/

#35: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: LowFlyerLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:47 pm
    —
Budweiser here. In reality though I like a fair assortment of different brands at different times, but I'm definitely partial to Budweiser.

#36: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:41 am
    —
Bud Light for me, although when I am in the States it's the real Coors....in the gold can  Very Happy

#37: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: BolerroLocation: Warshington (state) PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 am
    —
Hmm... was kind of surprised no one has even mentioned my favourite yet....

Kokanee Gold

Nice smooth beer with a bit of a kick to it... gotta love that North of the Border beer

#38: Re: BK Beer Club! (BK and non BK can join the club.) Author: -N30N- PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:45 am
    —
Coors Lite!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Page 3 of 3