Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

hello senior admins.

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:38 am
i was on the server on sunday night {australian}time .coyote was playing.usually when he has a problem he types * * * * .other bk members have seen this typing.i was out of the room when he dropped the f bomd.which totally surprised me.whilst i was totally surprised i mad a comment coyote banned?
it was explained to me what he did.i do not condone such language .i was not arguing just stating my total surprise at this..my apoligies to you if you were thinking of my questioning your decision or right to ban this palyer.i really like playing against him or with him.i think he a really good player.thank you for your time and consideration in reading my entry to the foyer.woofer12.

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 am
Hi woofer me yesterday gave a permanent ban for what I said one obscene word. I understand his guilt before the Clan Bad Karma. I hope that my ticket will review quickly and I can get back in a polite and friendly

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:27 pm
Played with this player for awhile,(before internet problems) and he is a good player. Not anything to be banned from. If a slip of the "F-BOMB" gets ya banned, then I think there's something wrong. I can see getting a warning for language, or a quick kick. But a bann?? I have heard BK language on accident and a "watch the language" in TS. But nothing further. Does this mean BK is allowed and nonmembers not?? Just my two cents. May want to reconsider on the bann...

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm
Coyote please just wait for your ticket to be reviewed, if it was not directed at another player or the server you will be fine Sir. Just hang tight, but at least now I can live longer in the mornings lol

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 am
hi coyote.please dont swear okay? use your ***** buttons.and promise the senior admins to do this okay? i was totally surprised by your actions.hang in there though mate okay.admins working to get to your ticket.you should be okay as a lot of admins know this is out of character.all right?but make sure you dont swear no matter what use your **** like you do before okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:32 pm

GUMP wrote (View Post):

Played with this player for awhile,(before internet problems) and he is a good player. Not anything to be banned from. If a slip of the "F-BOMB" gets ya banned, then I think there's something wrong. I can see getting a warning for language, or a quick kick. But a bann?? I have heard BK language on accident and a "watch the language" in TS. But nothing further. Does this mean BK is allowed and nonmembers not?? Just my two cents. May want to reconsider on the bann...

Hey, Gump, you are correct here, but if he did drop the F-Bomb and it was directed towards a BK member, or the Server, that is an automatic Ban..I am not sure what took place, but I just wanted to clarify this..

This is Rule 4:

Rule 4 - Swearing, Racism, and Disrespectful comments
We have a ZERO tolerance policy for racism on our game server and our Teamspeak server. You will be kicked after two warning for swearing when the swearing is not directed toward a member, server, or team. Swearing and disrespectful comments towards any player (guest, -BK-, [DD]) will result in a kick/ban with the length differing depending on the severity. Racism is a permanent ban.

Again, I don't know what happened or how, or why, but this is what the rule is...I know you know it, but I'm putting it in here for clarification purposes...

for quick and easy reference, here is the link to the  RULES ...again, this is only for reference, I am not posting to side with anyone...just trying to help people out..

If you can't take the pain, maybe you shouldn't play!
Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:12 pm
As I understand it, I do not unban Sad . Thanks for the explanation.

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:14 pm
That's true if it was  pointed at someone. I too was not present at the game. Anyone there that can let us know what exactly happened?

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 am
as i have stated as far as i can work out.i think it was directed at a runner? or possibly a tker.though not one hundred percent sure as i was out of the room and came back and it scrolled down the bottom banned for languiage,can the admin who banned please clarify.thank you woofer12.