Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:36 pm
mr-t View latest post
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

Unban request (Polite and friendly crouch)

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:11 am
Hello, I was banned on the polite and friendly crouch close quarters server several weeks ago. I was banned for racism when I used the word "EDIT" when I got a bit worked up and frustrated with a fellow player. I frequently play on and enjoy this server, and have followed its rules save this one occasion. I will have a closer look at the rules and not break them again, please lift my ban. My user name is Legion_Morphos.                
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanks,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Legion

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:55 am
It would be in your best interest to submit a ticket with your request through the contact us link at the top of the site.

We understand slipups do happen however, we take racism very seriously.

Ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them in order to stay alive.
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:47 pm
Hello Morphos,

I would like to start off by thank you for joining our servers and our website.

Since you you frequently play on our server you should be very aware of the fact that we have a zero tolerance for verbal abuse by any player, regardless if the player is a guest or a BK member.  If you have any questions on that you can join us on our TS or review our rules at the following link.  -->Rules/FAQs<--

As for being un-banned, as Micro1394 said, you will need to submit a ticket to have an admin review the case and get back to you.  Click on the "Contact Us" like at top of the page.  Please keep in mind we receive many tickets throughout the day, so it may be awhile before someone gets back to you.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon......

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:14 pm
hurry and unban him I can always add kills to my stats lol j/k

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:43 pm
If you could close this thread and page/topic then that would be great. Thank you for the unban.