Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

TS3 Problems

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:20 am
Hey guys, I've been trying to join your TS3 and chat a little while gaming and I ran into a bit of a problem. Whenever I try to join, it says that a password is required. I have double checked to make sure the IP and port are correct and they match the one in the forums as well as in-game. I tried redownloading TS3 and deleting all caches of it on both my laptop, and desktop in order to try to join. Yet, I still ran into the same problem. Any ideas?

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:57 am
No password of any kind on the BK TS3 server.  Can you connect to other servers? You can conenct to the Ts3 test server at voice.teamspeak.com:9987

However, when you uninstall ts3, it leaves behind files that can be troublesome. Assuming you've tried the IP (8.9.36.132:9101), and no password, and it still doesn't work, make sure you have the latest version (at least API version 19 is required - any ts3 from the past year or so should work)

if you still cannot connect, unbstall TS3 the normal way, then remove the original install folder if it got left behind, then you'll want to delete the leftover folder within \Appdata\:  First make sure 'Show Hidden Files and Folders' is enabled for Windows Explorer, then go to - and delete - C:\Users\[username]\Appdata\Roaming\Ts3client\  

This will be the location of that folder for Windows Fista and 7. I'm unsure if the exact folder structure for Windows 8, however if you search your users folder for "ts3client", you will find it.

Then install TS3 once more.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:31 am
Thanks for the information, Abram. I've tried what you've suggested and I am still running into the same problem. I can connect to other servers just fine. I did a little searching around on the web on the issue and found a few similar cases. I think the only fix is from an admin of your TS3.

Also, another problem just arrived... I just got banned from your server on CoD:WaW. All it says is that it's for a previous ban, in which I was never previously banned in the server. I have been a regular on the server in the past and I just recently started playing again. Any information regarding that?

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:48 am
Maybe someone could join me in the back up TS3 and let me know? I'll wait in there for a few hours tonight. I have no idea why it's not letting me into the main TS3.

Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:04 am
TS3 PROBLEM RESOLVED. I manually joined the TS3 through GameTracker.Com and it worked that way. I'll just have to keep joining the server that way in order to get in. Submitted a ticket regarding the ban issue.