Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

POSITIVE and INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR YOUR DAILY LIVES

Posted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:31 pm
Here is a read or listening for you,

Louise Hay - I Can Do It

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:38 pm
Sorry 92 but your link didn't quite make it. Can't connect to anything  Confused

Arte et Marte                             Per Ardua Ad Astra
Life is about falling – Living is about getting back up
Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm
Here's your daily dose of positive for Thursday July 23-15;

Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come.  -Henri Nouwen

When you wake up every day, you have two choices. You can either be positive or negative; an optimist or a pessimist. I choose to be an optimist. It's all a matter of perspective.  -Harvey Mackay

You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.  -Ralph Marston

I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you're grateful, you'll see God open up new doors.  -Joel Osteen

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:30 pm

xVoodoo wrote (View Post):

Sorry 92 but your link didn't quite make it. Can't connect to anything  Confused

No link there Voodoo,

Louise Hay

I do hope this is the right link Smile

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:47 pm
.....that link goes to YouTube but the video doesn't exist   Laughing

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:14 pm
Hi folks, here's your inspiration for Friday July 24-15;

“Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.”  -Unknown

“People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.”  -Eleanor Roosevelt

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”  -Josiah Gilbert Holland

“Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”  -Thomas Edison

I hope your day today is a great one  Very Happy

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:15 pm

xVoodoo wrote (View Post):

.....that link goes to YouTube but the video doesn't exist   Laughing

google Smile

Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:34 pm
“When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity. “
– JFK

CHARLIE RULES
Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:12 pm
Hey folks, here's another dose of positive and inspiration to make your day just a bit better  :D

“Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.”  -Anne Frank

“Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”  -Donald Trump

“I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.”  -Audrey Hepburn

”In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”  -Tony Robbins

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:19 pm
Here's your Sunday July 26-15 quotes;

“In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”  -Albert Einstein

“Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”  -Ralph Emerson

“We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope.”  -Martin Luther King

“We should always pray for help, but we should always listen for inspiration and impression to proceed in ways different from those we may have thought of.”  -John H. Groberg

Have a great day everyone  Very Happy

Posted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:48 pm
Quotes for Monday July 27-15 ... enjoy  :D

“The greater the difficulty, the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests.”  -Epicetus

“Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.”  -Thich Nhat Hanh

“Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.”  -Leroy Satchel Paige

“Use what you’ve been through as fuel, believe in yourself and be unstoppable!”  -Yvonne Pierre

Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:46 pm
Here's your daily injection of positive for July 28-2015, enjoy   Cool

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.  -Helen Keller

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.  -Vince Lombardi

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.  -Steve Jobs

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.  -Jim Elliot

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:24 pm
I missed a few days because I was away travelling and I certainly don't want anyone going through withdrawal without the daily dose of positive inspiration so here we go again  Very Happy ;

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows slowly, endures.”  -Josiah Gilbert Holland

“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”  -William James

“Nurture your mind with great thoughts. To believe in the heroic makes heroes.”  -Benjamin Disraeli

To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.  -Gilbert K. Chesterton

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 pm
welcome back - I hope all is well and your travels found everyone in good health. look forward to a little STABBY STABBY time with you soon!

Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:38 pm
Have a dose of positive inspiration  :D

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”  -Winston Churchill

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”  -Author Unknown

“We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.”  -Winston Churchill

“A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.”  -John Maxwell