Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

POSITIVE and INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FOR YOUR DAILY LIVES

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:29 pm
Here's another injection of inspiration to lighten your day  Very Happy

”In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.”  -Tony Robbins

“God uses suffering as a whetstone, to make men sharp with. “  -Henry Beecher

“If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.”  -David Allen

“God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them. “  -John Aughey

Arte et Marte                             Per Ardua Ad Astra
Life is about falling – Living is about getting back up
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:04 am
How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself.    
                                 Norman Vincent Peale

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:40 am
A Qoute from one of my favorite Architects.

"The thing always happens that you really believe in;
and the belief in that thing makes it happen"

~Frank Lloyd Wright

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:53 pm
Great quotes Reform and ShaneH, absolutely true! Here's a few more to chew on  Wink

Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.  -Francis of Assisi

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.  -Vince Lombardi

Change your thoughts and you change your world.  -Norman Vincent Peale

Success lies in forming the habit of doing things that failures don't like to do.  -Albert Gray

Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:04 pm
Our thoughts become our words,
Our words become our actions,
Our actions become who we are.

Posted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:16 pm
“Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.”  -William James

“Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.”  -George Bernard Shaw

“Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”  -Thomas Edison

“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”  -Stephen Covey

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:53 pm
Well, it appears that in my short absence our overall positive state of being has been woefully neglected   Shocked ... so here's a belly full of positive inspiration for your mind...  Very Happy

Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices - today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it.  -Kevyn Aucoin

God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.  -Jim Elliot

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.  -Robert Louis Stevenson

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.  -John Wayne

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:58 pm
Welcome to todays inspiring words  Smile  Enjoy!

Show me your hands. Do they have scars from giving? Show me your feet. Are they wounded in service? Show me your heart. Have you left a place for divine love?  -Fulton J. Sheen

The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.  -Leo Buscaglia

I know why I am here and my only real focused goal is to live each day to the fullest and to try and honor God and be an encouragement to others. What the future holds is firmly in God's hands, and I am very happy about that!  -Ken Hensley

Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.  -E. E. Cummings

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:47 pm
Todays wisdom;

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.  -Milton Berle\

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.  -Steve Jobs

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.  -John F. Kennedy

To love means loving the unlovable. To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable. Faith means believing the unbelievable. Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.  -Gilbert K. Chesterton

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:18 pm
Time for another dose of inspiration  Very Happy

“Sometimes you don’t realize your own strength until you come face to face with your greatest weakness.”  -Susan Gale

"You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"  -Zig Ziglar

"From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life."  -Arthur Ashe

"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."  -Mario Andretti

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:32 pm
Time for inspiration and wisdom again  Wink  ;

Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.  -Marcus Aurelius

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.  -Dalai Lama

How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these.  -George Washington Carver

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.  -Marie Curie

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:34 pm
“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality in the mind next to honor “  -Aristotle

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strength. “  -Corrie Boom

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”  -Dale Carnegie

“Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”  -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:15 pm
Here is some wisdom from Charlie Chaplin;

"You need power, only when you want to do something harmful,
otherwise, Love is enough to get everything done."

"A man's true character comes out when he is drunk."

"Imagination means nothing without doing."

And the most important one of all I think;

"A day without laughter is a day wasted."

REFORM

Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:04 pm
Charlie Chaplin or Charlie's chaplin, lol