Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

Big Steam Sale

Posted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:27 pm
It was good to get back into MP yesterday, really enjoyed hearing everyone's voice again. My L. hand starting hurting after a couple hours but it was definitely quality time.

The Steam Sale is going on till the 1st so it is a great time to get that game you have been wanting. I got mine, been waiting a long time & I finally got Far Cry 4 in my library. You can get the game & all DLC for 40 big ones, that is a great price & there is the whole franchise option also for that conservative gamer.

I recommend 7 Days To Die too for a great game at a great price, only 11.24 for a game I think is going to be a great game when it is finished. I started following this game when it was in early Alpha when it looked so much like Mine Craft. The game has come a long way & the well anticipated release of Alpha 13 is coming out this week or next. This is their biggest update yet & is a big game changer with a new skill tree & a weather environment to survive in plus new HD Zed's are replacing older place holders. For the money you just can't beat it compared to other similar genre games in alpha, Day Z, H1Z1, etc. that have had update & Dev. problems. 1 Million copies sold & the dev.'s are committed to getting the game & DLC's done by the end of 2016. I & another member have servers for this game so check it out & start surviving. Unlike FO4 this game is ready for multi-monitor support right out of the box & it seems funny that a small Dev. Co. like the Pimp's can get it right but Bethesda can't, go figure.

Stab Quick & Stab Deep My Friends

This Knifes For You