Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

"DiRT 3" Free for 21 hours on humble bundle.

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:25 pm
DiRT 3 Complete edition. Requires sign in/email.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/dirt-3-complete-edition-free-game?hmb_campaign=dirt3_free_2016&hmb_source=bundle_page&hmb_medium=banner_cross

"Get DiRT 3 Complete Edition, the definitive edition of off-road racer DiRT 3 now expanded with extra content and enhanced with Steamworks integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards and Steam Cloud Saves.

In DiRT 3 Complete Edition, you’ll race iconic cars representing 50 years of off-road motorsport across three continents – from the forests of Michigan to the infamous roads of Finland and the national parks of Kenya. You’ll also express yourself in the stunning Gymkhana mode, inspired by Ken Block’s incredible freestyle driving event, and take on other modes including Rallycross, Trailblazer and Landrush. Powered by Codemasters’ award-winning EGO Engine, DiRT 3 Complete Edition features Flashback to rewind time, genre-leading damage and you can take on all game modes in split-screen and competitive online multiplayer."

"I have landed safely, I have not received my papers, I have zero natural enemies. I don't know my location. I have no training in reconnaissance, combat or colluding
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

"I was standing at attention with a pocket full of weapons And the will to walk a mile in the same fatigues that I slept in. I have yet to find a day in life worthy of my saluting
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

HiFi - *BK*
Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:48 am
thanks for the heads up HiFi....
got mine an hour before the offer ended Smile Smile Smile