Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

No

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:20 pm
Well I played with tanks and planes, for me its not my fav it seemed very one sided every time all the time. I don't know why that was but lopsided wins get old, only map they weren't was the maps without armor and planes. Just my take on it not lookin for an argument! Oh and if someone would like to make me an avatar that would be appreciated.

Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:37 pm
i like the vehicles

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:09 am
OK, played about 3hrs of BF1 and the vast majority of our regular visitors want the old server back, more than 1 said it made our server "unique".
Possible server test...no vehicles and 125% damage.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:26 am
I don't care for the vehicles. I would like to see the server with the lower damage and no vehicle just to see how that would run.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:51 am
I would like to see 125% damage and no vehicles. This is for personal preference and I saw a lot of non-BKers saying the infantry style server made it a fun and unique place to play.

Light is faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:06 pm
That was my fear as well since most of our regular guests enjoyed our server because of no vehicles. I wouldnt mind seeing damage go to 150 though half way between hardcore and soft core. The knife taking 2-3 swings for a kill is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:03 pm
Well I don't really like hardcore at all but felt our server settings were fine before...
I know others like the vehicles but now it seems like our server is the same as any other server I could play on...

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:50 pm
there is limited changes we can make on the server and i know that with damage its 100% (normal softcore), 125% and 200% (hardcore) there is no 150%

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:58 pm
Ok I think we made to many changes at once. I feel taking the vehicle's off for now is best cause I don't want to lose the player base.
Plus like I said BK is about offering something different not the same old same old.
As of now the vehicle's are off.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:37 pm
I haven't played with the new server settings, but I think taking the vehicles off is a good call Johnny!!!

Not that I have any say, but your thought of our server's player base is a logical decision.

Taz

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 am
Thanks Johnny.

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:59 am
So I played a bit today with the new settings, and to be quite honest.... Its horrible. If deterring sniping was the goal then we went in the wrong direction. Most snipers are still 1 shot kills meanwhile it takes half a clip or more to kill someone with machine guns....... I do like that the pistols are not the main weapon any longer but half a clip or more for a machine gun is rather ridiculous. My personal opinion is this.( Again my own thoughts you are all free to disagree)
While I love playing with BK members, the fact that a small number of players not being happy should not effect the BK community as a whole. Because of this we suddenly had major changes to our server and because of that we have lost many of the guests and regulars of our server. It is quite Obvious that BK can not solely populate the server in BF1, and now we have essentially alienated our regulars to other servers, as well as many BK members finding no enjoyment in playing in our server. How long will it take for our server to recover from that?

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:26 am

Ruthie129 wrote (View Post):

So I played a bit today with the new settings, and to be quite honest.... Its horrible. If deterring sniping was the goal then we went in the wrong direction. Most snipers are still 1 shot kills meanwhile it takes half a clip or more to kill someone with machine guns....... I do like that the pistols are not the main weapon any longer but half a clip or more for a machine gun is rather ridiculous. My personal opinion is this.( Again my own thoughts you are all free to disagree)
While I love playing with BK members, the fact that a small number of players not being happy should not effect the BK community as a whole. Because of this we suddenly had major changes to our server and because of that we have lost many of the guests and regulars of our server. It is quite Obvious that BK can not solely populate the server in BF1, and now we have essentially alienated our regulars to other servers, as well as many BK members finding no enjoyment in playing in our server. How long will it take for our server to recover from that?

Ok for one thing it was only 2 days of testing and I already turned the vehicle's off. So having it at 125 will take a week to get a good feeling about it. There isn't a lot of setting we can do so you have to look at the bigger picture.
More donations equal opportunities

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:58 am
:/

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:42 am
Our server settings were so good.  not sure why were changed it but now unplayable.

I have never been a fan of hardcore but at least the last settings were semi tolerable.  No, ridiculous with the one shot kills and the serious imbalance on our server.  

you use the flare gun and nothing shows up on the map?  why have the map?  

Sad.

first time in 6 years, i am unable to play with our clan....

I have cancelled my contributions since we now have no playable servers.