Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Guns and attachments.

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:10 pm
Ive noticed nobody really talks about what  guns they like to use.  so i thought lets make a post about some gun setups we found work well to better help other players.   i know with no attachments starting off some guns are horrible. but evry gun seems to have a sweet spot where the right attachments and bam you got a laser. with next to no recoil.   i dont have any particular as im still ranking them up so i use one till its done then go on to the next.    the new lmg whitley once leveled up with the rapid fire barrel is almost unstoppable.    the welgun is great too.    if anyone wants to share a good setup please do or if anyone is ranking up a weapon and just needs help on matching attachments post it here!

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:36 pm
Come on guys tell your fav's right here.

Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:53 pm
I feel like I go through guns so quickly and am always adjusting the attachments in order to complete goals that I don't really have a favorite at all

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:07 am
Like Orck I go through all the weapons snd rank them up then go for Gold so set ups are dictated for the final 3 stages. Then onto the next weapon. That said setups are kinda infinite fending on style of play - ‘camp’ run and  gun some sort of combo. So set ups with perks and attachments are all over the place - recommend read what each element does and apply as desired. Not helpful maybe but I continuously change sets ups as mentioned even with Diamond weapons. For me huge fun is ranking them up, for others KD or Objective wins so have fun with whatever your favorite approach eh!

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 2:24 am
  This the set up I like for the MP40

Muzzle: Recoil Booster.
                                                                                                                  Barrel: Krausnick 317MM 04B.
                                                                                                                  Optic: Slate Reflector.
                                                                                                                  Stock: Krausnick 33M Folding.
                                                                                                                  Underbarrel: Carver Foregrip.
                                                                                                                  Magazine: 9MM 24 Round Fast Mags.
                                                                                                                   Ammo Type: Lengthened.
                                                                                                                   Rear Grip: Stippled Grip
                                                                                                                   Proficiency: Brace
                                                                                                                  Kit: Quick

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:39 am
I am still upgrading guns but the one i like the most right now is the STG44 but i am sure when i get more upgraded i may have a new fav.

Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:27 pm
I work on a weapon until it is gold. But what I look for in attachments are firepower and accuracy. My favorite scope is the SVT-40 PU Scope 3-6x. My favorite ammo is incendiary rounds. Pads, stocks and front grip attachments I look for accuracy and control.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:13 pm
I mouse over the attachments to see the aim, speed and firepower and try to make them better with each new level. As long as they improve on 2 of the 3 (usually aim and power) speed is secondary what good is bringing your gun up fast if you can't hit or stop your target.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:32 pm
So more to say now, I go for Scopes so 4-8 and 3-6 adjustable are my favs and on dark maps the night scope, also max out the ammo load and dampen down the recoil if possible.