Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

New field upgrades and mechanics

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:07 pm
Ok they have announced some new field upgrades and game mechanics for mp

field upgrades
Drill charge (looks like you throw again a wall, floor or ceiling and it creates and explosion on the other side like throwing a grenade through a window without the window)

Shock Sticks (look to disable enemy vehicles and equipments and i'm guessing stun enemies as well)

Inflatable Decoy (proximity mine that inflates a decoy soldier and it faces the person who triggers it can also be triggered using a trigger button )

DDoS (like an emp will disrupt certain field upgrades and/or possible destroy them)

Attack Camera (like goPro that can be stuck to surfaces like walls etc and you can view teammates cameras aswell, also possible to mark enemies with the camera)

Heartbeat Sensor (this is used alot in warzone but in MP is a field upgrade so you got to earn it and in warzone its battery powered so limited use)

+ more ( they said there is 13 field upgrades and this is 6 I have seen)

Some new Mechanics
Swimming (can use pistol under water also there is a mine that is deploy-able on water)

Sliding is still a thing

Diving so they announced the newish mechanic of diving and you can dive out of windows or just onto the ground etc

Mantling and hanging, so mantling/climbing has been in a while but not you have the option to hang and shoot your pistol instead of auto climbing up.

Revive, they have mentioned a revive mechanic, didn't go into it but was confirmed

Maps
so they announced and showed a little of 2 maps
Sarrif Bay (large ground war map with urban and water combat. roof tops are accessible so sniping could be an issue.)

Mercado las Almas (6 v 6 small map based in a market place they said it was close quick combat)

Game modes
Ground war returning from modern warfare

Invasion, new mode 20 v 20 and includes AI

New 6v6 Game Modes
Prisoner Rescue, one team is attacking and has to rescue 2 prisoners and carry them out while carrying you do not have access to your primary weapon (my guess only a pistol) while the other team is defending and has to stop the prisoners from been rescued

Knockout, didn't hear anything about this but it might be like a mini battle royal by the name.

3rd Person view, now not sure if you want to call this a mode or what but some games modes may have the option or maybe set to 3rd person view.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:24 am
  I watched the opening of the new game and some game play. I liked what I seen, Lots of new things to learn like Mr T posted. Thank you for the post Mr.T  The maps look great,
should be a lot of fun playing the game.

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:32 pm
One thing to note along with what T said above in regards to sliding. Slide canceling is no longer a thing.