Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:02 pm
    —

Hi everyone, just want to let you all know there will a basic and Adv Boot Camp this Sunday 18 Sept/11 at 700am to 9am Eastern. Everyone is welcome to attend  both of them. Any Questions see Maxwell

#2: Re: Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp Author: UFANS PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 pm
    —
This is open to all BK and recruits.  All info needed to get into the BC server will be given out day of BC.  Once in the BC server hold your fire.   I will bring the coffee, see you there.

#3: Re: Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp Author: Atoms-For-WarLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 pm
    —
Wont't be able to make it, going out all day with family.. Next one!

#4: Re: Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:25 am
    —
oh boy - extra time getting shot :)

I'll do my best to be with you guys.  Who is bringing the doughnuts?

#5: Re: Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp Author: GoodFellaLocation: Anchorage , Alaska PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:33 am
    —
Right on , will try to make it there  . Looking forward to meet our new Members .  Very Happy

#6: Re: Boot Camp and Adv Boot Camp Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:40 am
    —
I wil be there Sarge!!!
Me and my "Max" well House....

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1