For the love of the game.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: For the love of the game. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:44 am
    —
I've found new joy in playing BC2.  Squad Death Match is all I am playing.  So if anybody wants to join sometime let me know.

#2: Re: For the love of the game. Author: cypher369Location: Niagara Falls, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:08 am
    —
names to add to your list, origin and BC2 names R the same

origin freinds forum post

#3: Re: For the love of the game. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:43 am
    —

cypher369 wrote (View Post):

names to add to your list, origin and BC2 names R the same

origin freinds forum post

I don't plan on running Origin very much, but i will add my name to that list I guess.

#4: Re: For the love of the game. Author: cypher369Location: Niagara Falls, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:34 pm
    —
if you get BF3 you will have too, unfortunate but a must, sent you a friend request via origin will add 2 BF2 and send another.

#5: Re: For the love of the game. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:04 pm
    —

cypher369 wrote (View Post):

if you get BF3 you will have too, unfortunate but a must, sent you a friend request via origin will add 2 BF2 and send another.

Only while playing.  I have three games already on Origin, but I only load it occasionally.

#6: Re: For the love of the game. Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:14 pm
    —
i played today..had some fun

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1