We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#16: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: swedishLocation: sweden PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:00 pm
    —
Good job Johnny with both the preps and the match.

I had only played the game for a month and i really had a blast in the match .

Nice clean chat in ts during the game wich is half the victory !!

#17: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: TwoFourLocation: Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 pm
    —
Congrats BK!!

#18: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 pm
    —
Congratulations Johnny and team BK. Well done all.

#19: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: bearmighty PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 pm
    —
yes it was fun glad to do it again just let me no when and where .  thank u johnny 4 putting it together and ty ladyhawk and pompe j  4 all good intell and to everyone else who took part ty 4 bringing your a game .. it was a blast

#20: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:03 pm
    —
I wanted to be a part of this match but I had several problems with my game. Wouldn't you know it I fixed everything but the punkbuster problem near the end of the match.
congrats to all members that participated. well done.

#21: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:29 pm
    —
Way to go BK...it just shows what good leadership and match prep can do for us...great job Johnny!

#22: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:40 pm
    —

wesley wrote (View Post):

I wanted to be a part of this match but I had several problems with my game. Wouldn't you know it I fixed everything but the punkbuster problem near the end of the match.
congrats to all members that participated. well done.

Wesley, your taking my spot next time.....my poor fingers needed a holiday after that one! Smile
good to hear you got it sorted now though so next time you will be ready and raring to go

#23: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: BigDawgLocation: Hadley,Ma PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 pm
    —
It was a great time had by all!!! Thank you Johnny and LadyHawk and Bags for the work put into it. Woof!

#24: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:10 pm
    —
Congrats everyone!

#25: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm
    —
thank you to all thet show up to take part

#26: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: PeachesLocation: Somewhere lost... in NJ, PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:13 pm
    —
It was a great game, NOCS were a very worthy opponent.
Thanks for letting me participate.

#27: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: PeachesLocation: Somewhere lost... in NJ, PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:24 pm
    —
Here's the only screenshots I remembered to take,...

and..

#28: Re: We brought it home!!!! ( BK vs NOCS ) W.a.W scrim Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:01 am
    —
Thank you all and I can't wait for the next one, hopefully a rematch?????

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2