beta
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: beta Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:20 pm
    —
Woohoo!!!! Just got my beta early access key!!!

...and I can't use it till Thursday morning (probably) because I'm at work on a boat in the middle of the ocean...*&%$%#@!!!

*sigh*

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#2: Re: beta Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:35 pm
    —
Well it appears from a blog update I read that they are haivng issues sending out beta keys so some may get them soon and some may have to wait a bit for theirs. I currently trying to find the beta download to see if it can be downloaded before you get the key as my replacement SSD is due in today and I would like to be ready to install as soon as possible. I will pass on any info I find in this thread.

Okay after talking to some of the clan on ts it appears you cant access the beta til you get your email, so some of us may have to wait a bit longer then others. Hopefully they get the beta key deal fixed soon.

#3: Re: beta Author: Nubsauce PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:55 pm
    —
Gee so sorry I'll be playing for the next 10 days

#4: Re: beta Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:02 pm
    —
Nub, I think I may hate you a little.... Razz

Wolf, according to the email, you need the key to get the beta, cuz its through origin...

#5: Re: beta Author: cypher369Location: Niagara Falls, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm
    —
got mine, downloading it now.  Canada does get it yeah!!!!!!!!

Last edited by cypher369 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6: Re: beta Author: BklynKnightLocation: Brooklyn, NY PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:06 pm
    —
Just got my key at 1030est, downloading and installing now
Cant wait to play

#7: Re: beta Author: Nubsauce PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:36 pm
    —

cypher369 wrote (View Post):

got mine, downloading it now.  Canada does get it yeah!!!!!!!!

Thats because your Part of the greatist Continent  North AMERICA

#8: Re: beta Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:29 pm
    —
Got mine, but still in the office ... Will be downloading when I get home!

#9: Re: beta Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 pm
    —
yaaaaaaaaay, got mine.  boooooooooooooooooo, psu died last night, don't know yet if it took other components with it......
More boooooooooooooo, Dad had open heart surgery this morning, recovering in ICU, this will affect my participation (damn him...)

#10: Re: beta Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 pm
    —
Got mine but orgin takes me to the EA store everytime can't click on that grear thing "ANY IDEA?"

#11: Re: beta Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:42 pm
    —

UchiMata wrote (View Post):

Got mine, but still in the office ... Will be downloading when I get home!

Yeah I got the email shortly after I arrived at work.  Took a quick break a short while later to run home to set up the download.

#12: Re: beta Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 pm
    —
I found this on one of EA's forum. If this true I going to can my pre-order and the heck with BC3. I use a gaming mouse, if I cannot bind to it....then I can't use the game "NO BIND NO BC3 FOR ME"

We are unable to bind mouse controls. This is a MASSIVE issue that needs to be resolved before the full release. How can we fully test something we cannot fully enjoy and feel comfortable with? This needs to be fixed ASAP. Here is a battlelog thread with MANY other people with the same complaint:

I going to MW3 then....

#13: Re: beta Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:59 pm
    —

Nam-Ranger wrote (View Post):

I found this on one of EA's forum. If this true I going to can my pre-order and the heck with BC3. I use a gaming mouse, if I cannot bind to it....then I can't use the game "NO BIND NO BC3 FOR ME"

We are unable to bind mouse controls. This is a MASSIVE issue that needs to be resolved before the full release. How can we fully test something we cannot fully enjoy and feel comfortable with? This needs to be fixed ASAP. Here is a battlelog thread with MANY other people with the same complaint:

I going to MW3 then....

From what I noticed when I tried re-binding keys, they are having the same problem that BC2 and MOH had in there betas. Some things you can re-bind and others cause the interface to hang. I had the exact same thing happen with BC2 and MOH. Day one of the games release, I was able to change my bindings with no problem.

On a side note, I am really unhappy with having to use the Battlelog website for a server browser and having to join games through it. The information is not updated quickly enough to rely on the numbers you are seeing for the servers.

Last edited by Trygar on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#14: Re: beta Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:00 pm
    —
Ive got my Key and I cant wait until i get home.

#15: Re: beta Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 pm
    —
Woo-Hoo !!!!
Downloading right now !!!!!!!!!

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2