How to get Battlelog to work with Opera
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: How to get Battlelog to work with Opera Author: BluesDeVilleLocation: Ontario,Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 pm
    —
I just read this on the Battlefield forums for getting Battlelog to work with Opera

Copy the files from:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlelog Web Plugins\0.80.0

paste them in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\program\plugins

You will still get a warning message, but you can now use Opera to launch your games

Hope it helps

#2: Re: Battlelog to work with Opera Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:34 pm
    —
I am able to launch the game from Opera, but friend-related activities go wonky. I'll ahve to give this a shot, as Opera is my preferred browser.

thanks!

#3: Re: How to get Battlelog to work with Opera Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:18 am
    —
Cant find this C:\Program Files (x86)\Opera\program\plugins  any place....

#4: Re: How to get Battlelog to work with Opera Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:40 am
    —
You can find it by opening Opera, and entering "opera:config" in the address field (without the quotations). Type "plugin path" into  the search field at the top. Then you can Copy/Paste that address into Windows Explorer.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1