New One On Me
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: New One On Me Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:12 pm
    —
Ok here it is....think this may have to do with origin.....my cursor goes to trash bend icon, all the time. I have to open the bend then minimize, if I close the bend the crursor goes back to it. It want move till I open the trash bend. This only happens after I launch origin and then go back to my desktop. Any ideas?

#2: Re: New One On Me Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm
    —
Sounds to me like your recycle bin is hungry.  You should feed it and talk to it more often.

Honestly, I have no idea.  I would suggest taking it to a friend or a shop(not best buy) to have them take a look at it.

#3: Re: New One On Me Author: PeachesLocation: Somewhere lost... in NJ, PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:25 pm
    —
You didn't mention what kind of system you have, mouse, OS you're running
or version of browser.  Wink Sorry but that's the first tier of questions
you would be asked in a tech support call. That is.. if humans actually did that anymore.

But if it only happens when you launch Origins, there might be something
in the browsers add-ons or something in the browser config that's incompatable
with your mouse drivers.
Or the fact that the game is in beta phase and you're one of the selected few that have
isssues with the UI.

#4: Re: New One On Me Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:14 am
    —
OS VISTA 32
3.00 GB MEMORY
9800 GT (ONLY ONE CARD)
2.40GH X 2 PROCESSOR
9 INTERNET EXPLORER
350 MB DISK
MOUSE MX518 LOGITECH  (GAMING)

If I reboot it all goes back to normal.

#5: Re: New One On Me Author: PeachesLocation: Somewhere lost... in NJ, PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:37 am
    —
Well, personally my bet is that it's just an incompatability with the BF3 beta and your browser.
Might try rolling back to IE8 and see if you still have the problem.
Then, there's the VISTA issue...
Otherwise you'll just have to wait and see if the release of BF3 has the same issue.
However I don't think that the real game will use your browser as an interface.
I could be wrong.

#6: Re: New One On Me Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:52 pm
    —
I hope so to peaches going to wait and see.....................

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1