Come one, come all
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: Come one, come all Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:57 am
    —
So I gave up on using the "Expert Gamers Pad".  I dont see how anyone could game with that and be good.

So I went out and bought a Logitech G510.

There are all these cool buttons to the side, but no profile for BO or BF3.

With that being said, what is everyone else doing with their macros?

#2: Re: Come one, come all Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:23 am
    —
I only used my macros for warning players in CoD:BO.  As far as BF3 goes, I don't really have a need yet.  Maybe I should surf the web for some ideas.

#3: Re: Come one, come all Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 am
    —
Okay well since I have never used this before and have no clue, if you want to type a message using the macros, what do you use for your cmd line?

#4: Re: Come one, come all Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 am
    —
I use the Razer Black Widow Ultimate keyboard with dedicated macro buttons.  I can record keyboard actions or program them in the taskbar application.  I don't actually use command line.
I'd suggest visiting the forums for the manufacturer's website.  Maybe there is a forum or thread to help with macros.

#5: Re: Come one, come all Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:19 am
    —
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/bd-p/gserieskeyboards

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1