Does anyone here own/play Dead Island?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Does anyone here own/play Dead Island? Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:11 am
    —
I was thinking about picking it up and was wondering if it was worth it  (27$ @ direct2play.com) and if anyone plays coop.

Also that same site has BF3 for 43$

#2: Re: Does anyone here own/play Dead Island? Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:14 pm
    —
I have it.  Though it has sort of sat on the back burner since I started playing City of Heroes again.

#3: Re: Does anyone here own/play Dead Island? Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:38 pm
    —
I have a co worker that plays it.  It seems okay.  But not my cup of tea.

#4: Re: Does anyone here own/play Dead Island? Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:12 pm
    —
It's an engaging/good game.  That doesnt mean there aren't issues.  Melee weapons are great, but the balancing on the firearms is way off the mark.  It shouldn't take 15-20 headshots to put down a zombie or a normal human.  Aside from that and a couple of other small issues; I think it's a good game...especially at a discounted price.

#5: Re: Does anyone here own/play Dead Island? Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 pm
    —
i have it....it's fun !
about the guns....if you play the correct char. you can skill firearms after that (one shot one kill for humans ,for zombies ....it needs a pumpgun  Twisted Evil )

the game is really funny ,it is all about to have fun smashing zombies in coop modus. Twisted Evil

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1