New BF3 Video Drivers; Heads Up
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: New BF3 Video Drivers; Heads Up Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:22 pm
    —
FYI

"Before the beta started last month, graphics card makers Nvidia and ADM released specific drivers which improved Battlefield 3 performance significantly. AMD has already released an update ahead of Battlefield 3, while Nvidia has announced that they’ll release new drivers the day before Battlefield 3 ships, on the 24th of October. The new Nvidia drivers will be the final version of the beta drivers we saw and used for the Battlefield 3 beta. The updated drivers include numerous bug fixes and performance enhancements tailored for Battlefield 3, according to Nvidia."

#2: Re: New BF3 Video Drivers; Heads Up Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:24 pm
    —
Thanks for the heads up CapZac, the last drivers for my Nvidia 560Ti GTX have been having crashing issues (Not while in game) so I hope that this update fixes that too!

#3: Re: New BF3 Video Drivers; Heads Up Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm
    —
yay, new drivers!  hope these ones are more polished than the last AMD battlefield drivers... those ones did not play nice with Rage Razz

#4: Re: New BF3 Video Drivers; Heads Up Author: G0dby PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:58 am
    —
Yes it was full of bugs. I had to keep rolling back my brivers after all my restarts.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1