Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Other Games

#16: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:30 pm
    —
I figured this would happen again. I would otherwise consider it, but not now.

#17: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 am
    —
There's no way I'll be getting it. Maybe if it went down to 5 bucks. I loathe match-making, and the lack of choice that comes with it - both in deciding where to play, and lack of control.

TOo bad, but not all too surprising.

#18: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:10 am
    —
Maybe they just want to enrage their fans so much that they are FORCED to change the cookie cutter series around.

Or maybe the fans are just too oblivious to realize putting this franchise in front of the pack every year is a horrible, HORRIBLE thing to do to the gaming community, be it console or PC.

#19: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 am
    —
Cant say that I will be getting it either. I might have thought about it at some point but with this information I will not play the game when everything is given to me and certainly not on their matchmaking system, that was a huge joke with mw2.

#20: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: J_BoneLocation: Arizona PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:53 am
    —
Am I reading it correctly? If unranked, you can control it how the Server admin wants?
That would be a huge advantage to control weapons and the whole environment like your crouch servers, right?

#21: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: Scooby PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 am
    —
not buying it. BF3 will be the best, with tanks, MW3 is an arcade game, and does not have a hint of teamwork.

#22: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:16 am
    —
Still buying.

#23: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:38 am
    —
No MW3 for me.

#24: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 am
    —
all I can say is...... NNNEEEXXXTTTTTT!!!!!!

#25: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:27 pm
    —
Why no BF3 Ladyhawk? Do you not like the vehicle game play or just not like the pace of BF games?

#26: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: Nam-RangerLocation: GEORIGA, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm
    —
I got it pre-ordered, but as I have said in the past "I buy a game for the game" mplay is just a benny for me.

#27: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: bil4shortLocation: Denver, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 pm
    —
I think this is foolishness in the extreme on the part of the MW3 developers.  They are treating PCs like a version of a console.  Fools.  Also, considering the very serious competition from BF3 (which will also have a 2 week head start) they are likely to see some very serious decline in launch revenue.

Bottom line, I didn't plan to by MW3 anyway and they just made my decision iron-clad.  No money spent there.  Well, maybe I'll pick it up for my Xbox when it's on uber sale.  Bring on BF3!

#28: Re: Official: NO ranked dedicated servers in #MW3 Author: NQSonicLocation: Detroit, MI (USA) PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 pm
    —
*hand goes back in pocket

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2