How to turn off that Battlelog beep
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: How to turn off that Battlelog beep Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:37 am
    —
Does anyone know how to turn off that beep that battlelog makes when ever a friend dose something?

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: How to turn off that Battlelog beep Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:46 am
    —
I believe its Origin isnt it?  Or is it the wall updating on the Battlelog?

#3: Re: How to turn off that Battlelog beep Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 am
    —
Luke, you can adjust notification options in origin under settings.

#4: Re: How to turn off that Battlelog beep Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:41 am
    —
Its not Origin its the Battlelog website making the noise. I get it every time someone asks me to be a friend or join the platoon.

#5: Re: How to turn off that Battlelog beep Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:22 pm
    —
Sorry Luke, I misled the first time, you can adjust notifications/sound in battlelog; select profile,  to the left under your picture is 'edit profile', here you will be able to tweak your notification settings.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1