How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:30 pm
    —
How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! You have to manually set all the variables to get the servers to show up as Hard Core. Use the image bellow to figure out what settings to change.

Click on the image to enlarge.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#2: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:14 pm
    —
a guy i no is tryin to get his hard core goin but he cant figure it out.....does the list above go in the procon ......he says he cant find a anything that looks like the page above.......is there a webpage with some "how to" on it......i dont no exactly what hes doin because i dont have the procon or gameserver info so im in the dark here......anything u can point to would help ty

#3: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:57 am
    —
I think ProCon has presets for the above modes.  It's a pulldown called Gameplay Presets on the upper right of the Server Settings -> Gameplay menu in ProCon 1.1.1.

#4: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:13 pm
    —
That procon pull down list was not in the original release its a update since the game came out.

#5: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm
    —
So does this mean we need to just set the hard core default and that will work?

#6: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:50 pm
    —
When I use the pull down it still leaves the regenerative health options check. Dose this happen to anyone eles?

#7: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 pm
    —
When we lost server 1 yesterday, I used the drop down and it still left the status box on the bottom right.  I thought I did something wrong.  I glad to hear it happens to someone else.

#8: Re: How to set Hard Core in Battlefield 3! Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:39 pm
    —
please update this as many of us are having issues finding this.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1