Question about binding melee to your scroll wheel
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Question about binding melee to your scroll wheel Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:39 pm
    —
I can't seem to get it to work, Ive always had melee bound to my scroll wheel but when I do it in BF3, it just cycles through my weapons, even though in the bind list, it says its bound to the scroll wheel. I was wondering if anyone else does this, and if they had issues doing it.

#2: Re: Question about binding melee to your scroll wheel Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:53 pm
    —
hmm... is it scroll wheel click or scroll wheel rolling?  cuz i don't think you can switch the rolling.  but make sure you are highlighting the "mouse" column when you switch the binding.

#3: Re: Question about binding melee to your scroll wheel Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:20 pm
    —
In every other FPS I play, I bind my melee to the scroll wheel roll forwards or backwards, and grenade is scroll wheel click in. I can get the grenade bind to work fine on my mouse, but not knife.

#4: Re: Question about binding melee to your scroll wheel Author: CapZacLocation: Detroit, MI PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm
    —
Same problem here, tried to set melee to scroll wheel down, but didn't take the bait....

#5: Re: Question about binding melee to your scroll wheel Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:59 am
    —
Not sure about the mouse wheel issue itself but what could be an issue is it will allow you to bind a key twice even if you ignore the warning and select yes. So make sure it does not show up twice on the same tab. You can bind the same key on different tabs (ground, jets, etc) with the exception of the common tab. To delete a key hold select the bind spot and hold esc. I got my joystick to work with it completely but I had to get rid of all the duplicates to make it work. Hope that helps.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1