So lonely...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: So lonely... Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:12 pm
    —
well, I just completed my yearly move from my summer residence to my winter residence, and along the way i accidentally ripped the cable out of my headset mic (dont worry, they were cheap), so no mic for Brax till i can get off my lazy butt and get to best buy.  

Also, I have SLOW internet at the moment (like 100kbps, I normally have 3-8 Mbps) and Battlefield kinda laughs at me when i try to play online with that, so thats no online play for Brax either...

So i will just sit here, a man with his thoughts...

....and a gaming computer...

...and a tablet....

...and a smartphone...

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#2: Re: So lonely... Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:32 pm
    —
U poor thing......sitting there feelin sorry for urself.

im instaling the game now. And i now players like Sunnyguns is all ranked up allraedy.
All because Europe realease was the 27/10  Evil or Very Mad

Im sure u will be online collecting tags soon , Mr.B.

Sabo.

#3: Re: So lonely... Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:09 pm
    —

Braxis wrote (View Post):

well, I just completed my yearly move from my summer residence to my winter residence, and along the way i accidentally ripped the cable out of my headset mic (dont worry, they were cheap), so no mic for Brax till i can get off my lazy butt and get to best buy.  

Also, I have SLOW internet at the moment (like 100kbps, I normally have 3-8 Mbps) and Battlefield kinda laughs at me when i try to play online with that, so thats no online play for Brax either...

So i will just sit here, a man with his thoughts...

....and a gaming computer...

...and a tablet....

...and a smartphone...

SSG.Braxis*BK*

Feel free to go to cityofheroes.com and sign up.  I play on the Freedom server, villain side.  Just sayin.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1