queue (spellcheck that)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: queue (spellcheck that) Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 pm
    —
when u highlight a server and click join and i says server is full down in the corner by game manager is that also a queue

#2: Re: queue (spellcheck that) Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 pm
    —
Great info! Thank you very much as I have not noticed that!

#3: Re: queue (spellcheck that) Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:12 am
    —
lol actually im askin if it is a queue

#4: Re: queue (spellcheck that) Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:23 am
    —
i dont think there is one, at this point...  not sure if they will incorporate one in the future...

#5: Re: queue (spellcheck that) Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:56 am
    —
Haha Sorry DH1 I misread the post... It has been a real long day and I missed my 2 pots of coffee... Blah Mondays.. Sorry Bro

#6: Re: queue (spellcheck that) Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 pm
    —
getsatisfaction.com/battlefield     (it may be /battlefield3)

They already have it worked out, they are just waiting to make it bug free, then they will have the ability to queue a server.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1