Campaign - Pool House bug?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Campaign - Pool House bug? Author: SaundersLocation: Suwanee, GA PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:53 pm
    —
Everyone,

I've not jumped into multiplayer yet. I have been playing the single player campaign game. It has been smooth gameplay until I got to a section where there is a cut scene in the pool house. Blackburn is talking to a Russian soldier and then another soldier comes in ordering everyone to get down. At this point, all the keys are inoperable. You just stand there and the soldier kills you. I have tried the scene multiple times to no avail. I did a search on the Origin BF forums and I see others are having the same issue to with no solution that I found.

Is anyone else playing the campaign game and have you had this issue?

#2: Re: Campaign - Pool House bug? Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 pm
    —
yea, had this problem as well, basically you have to be pulling the trigger before your gun comes up all the way.  on the harder difficulty you have basically no time to react.  SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD!!   Twisted Evil

#3: Re: Campaign - Pool House bug? Author: SaundersLocation: Suwanee, GA PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 pm
    —
Yep, that worked. Thanks.

#4: Re: Campaign - Pool House bug? Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:23 am
    —
I was wondering the same thing but after a few rounds I got him! I thought the campaign was well done!

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1