Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar? Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:44 pm
    —
I tried to create sig and avatar by myself. I would be pleased if graphic team could give me their opinion.

Thank you.

#2: Re: Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar? Author: Skooma PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 pm
    —
Look nice mate... However I would give the background a little more attention and also make the dragon head POP a bit.. Other then that its not

#3: Re: Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar? Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:44 pm
    —
Hey man I like it.   Smile

#4: Re: Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar? Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:53 pm
    —
I added some Chinese symbols to the background. What do you think?

Last edited by reddragn on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar? Author: Seattle PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:04 pm
    —

barbasujo wrote (View Post):

I added some Chinese symbols to the background. What do you think?

Its not bad at all..however the head isnt blended except for the color..I would blur the very edges and make it blend more and look less "pasted on"

#6: Re: Could I have your opinion on my sig and avatar? Author: titanLocation: Sherwood, Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:31 am
    —
NOT BAD MAN ID CHANGE THE HEAD AND MAKE IT A BIT BIGGER

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1