absent for a bit longer.....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: absent for a bit longer..... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:22 pm
    —
so, many of you already know, I am now sinlge ladyhawk and my partner in crime is no longer my partner Sad
thanks for the support but I cant do TS for a while and just want to be mum atm.......
Ladyhawk out

#2: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:46 pm
    —
As we say, real life comes first.  You know we are behind you every bit of the way (and behind jay too).  Take care of your boys, and yourself too, and we'll help any way we can.

SSG.Braxis*BK*

#3: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm
    —
No worries Lady...we will be here

#4: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:07 pm
    —
Take all the time u need Ladyhawk. Yourself and your kids come first and my thoughts go out to you, but if you feel the need to place some betty's or just talk I'm here for you.

#5: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:39 pm
    —
Take care ladyhawk we will be here when you get back.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 pm
    —
We are here when you need us.

#7: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 pm
    —
Didnt realise LH??

#8: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:04 am
    —
So sorry to hear Lady Hawk Sad As the others have said please take your time, we are all here if you need us, I may be New but I still care about friends.. BK will be here if you need us, you will be in my families thought and prayers. I salute you.

#9: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:15 am
    —
Lady very sorry for you. Haven't been on TS for awhile so I was unaware of any problems in your personal life. Your family is the most important thing for ya right now. We are just an extension of that here. Please take care of your loved ones. Ya know BK will be here for ya when the dust settles. Best of luck . We all care for you. Smile

#10: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: SheriffLocation: Essex, England PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:37 am
    —
Sorry to hear of this trauma in your life Lady, please take care of you and the family. Clearly from all these messages, your BK family loves and supports you guys. We will still be here, ready for your return once you have sorted everything out and your ready to lay some betties.

#11: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:19 am
    —
Keep your head up, Major.

Sabo.

#12: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: CakeLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:34 pm
    —
I am deeply saddened over the strife in your life right now. Be certain that you and your family are in my prayers, and that we are here for you when you need us.

#13: Re: absent for a bit longer..... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 pm
    —
thanks guys, means alot......

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1