BF3 and TS
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> System Help

#1: BF3 and TS Author: UFANS PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:48 pm
    —
I am having a problem with BF3 and TS, when im playing BF3 I am unable to talk.  I hit the button and nothing, not even a light up in TS???  If I leave BF3 open but make TS the active screen it works fine, switch to BF3 no talk.  All other games work fine.  Anyone else experience this?  Dont know how long this has been going on and just realized it yesterday.

#2: Re: BF3 and TS Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:45 pm
    —
Perhaps your PTT key is mapped to something else in-game? Apparently you can map a key to several functions so you might get weird in-game behaviour.

#3: Re: BF3 and TS Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:38 pm
    —
That's odd. Mine works fine. I'll echo Uchis' suggestion to make sure that your PTT key isn't used elsewhere in the game. Have you tried mapping a different key to PTT in TS? Do you ahve the latest version of TS3?

#4: Re: BF3 and TS Author: UFANS PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:49 pm
    —
Have not tried to switch the PTT key yet.  I use a G9X mouse and have assigned one of the two side buttons for PTT.

#5: Re: BF3 and TS Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:11 pm
    —
make sure that origin and bf3 its self are not changing your setting with the mic ect i have the issue sometimes where a game disables the mic after i deselect in game voip

#6: Re: BF3 and TS Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:56 am
    —
I have had this issue on and off. Sometimes the game goes into windowed mode after 5 minutes of play. When I max the window, my TS will stop working, as far as I am able to talk. Still can hear, but not talk. I found that by closing the game, restarting TS first, then the game, and it works ok. Try it.

#7: Re: BF3 and TS Author: UFANS PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:10 pm
    —
For some reason I have to run TS as "run as Administrator", never had to do this with any other game.  Plus I already have full admin right, lol.

#8: Re: BF3 and TS Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 pm
    —
ufans i had the same issue awhile ago reinstall ts bro worked for me

#9: Re: BF3 and TS Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:09 pm
    —
I've always have to Run As administrator on my Vista64 box otherwise TS can't access it's configurations. I also have full admin privileges.
At least you've got it working now.

Bad Karma -> System Help

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1