Headphones not working properly
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Headphones not working properly Author: RadBaronLocation: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada eh? PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:46 am
    —
While using my laptop to play BF3, I could hear TS clearly, but very little gameplay through my headphones. The game sound was coming through the system speakers. I tried muting the speakers, but then had no sound at all.

Laptop: HP Pavilion G6 , 6Gb, quad core.

Any suggestions?

#2: Re: Headphones not working properly Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 am
    —
Check the TS settings.  I had the same problem in Black Ops and it was TS.  I don't remember exactly what settings, but Ted helped me fix it.

#3: Re: Headphones not working properly Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:13 am
    —
Hi RadBaron,
If you have the volume control in your task bar then right-click on it and select the mixer. Run up TS and BF3 and check the relative volumes of each. You might find that the slider for TS is all the way up and BF3 is 50%.
Adjust as necessary. I generally have the game at a lower volume than TS to listen out for kicks.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1