Happy Thanksgiving
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Happy Thanksgiving Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:42 am
    —
To all my BK Family that is celebrating Thanksgiving Today, I wish you all a very Happy and Bountiful Thanksgiving. Be Safe and Eat lots of Turkey! We will be frying our Turkey this year as it is our first ever Thanksgiving with just myself, the lady of the house and our little girl!

#2: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: jarhead4lyfeLocation: Decatur, AL. PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 pm
    —
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.....and hoss make sure that turkey is thawed before ya throw it into the fryer....otherwise........BOOOOOM.....lol

#3: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm
    —
It's good and Thawed sir, I have seen many fires due to that though being on the FD and all. Crazy stuff my friend.

#4: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: PFGreenLabelLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:59 pm
    —
Happy Thanks Giving USA Eat well drink well love well then sleep well x

#5: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:57 pm
    —
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at BK and our friends.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#6: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: Immolation PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:58 pm
    —
Happy thanksgiving guys!

#7: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 am
    —
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1