How did you get your names?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123 ... 101112  :| |:
Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

#166: Re: How did you get your names? Author: ScattersLocation: Sydney/ Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:09 am
    —
Well the boys and I went on a pub crawl. We visited 7 pubs, drank and agreed to play $5.00 each in the pokies. At each pub, I played the pokies and hit Scattered Aces on each machine. So the boys started calling me  Scattered Aces. It was shortened to Scatters over time.

#167: Re: How did you get your names? Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:08 pm
    —
When thinking of a name I went back to my days in the Army and came up with Plainclothes because for much of my service I was a member of a plainclothes MP unit stationed at Fort Bragg. Listed as a civilian, lived of base and never saw the company area or officers. A good gig back in 1968!

#168: Re: How did you get your names? Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm
    —
Mine is my first name and first letter of my last name.

#169: Re: How did you get your names? Author: JPSnuffy PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:42 pm
    —
From my first time working as a network Admin. We needed a test user for applying new policies so I suggested 'Joseph P Snuffy'. After I left that job I took the name, shortened it and started using it as my online moniker. I use it online as well as a nickname when I play disc golf.

Bad Karma -> Recreation Room

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123 ... 101112  :| |:
Page 12 of 12