Skyrim
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: Skyrim Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:06 pm
    —
no i have notice a few BK members have been playing Skyrim, unfortunately i have been busy working and not had chance to play anything much but my brother has racked about 40+ hours.
anyway to my point i would like to find out about any good mods that are worth getting, also if there is anyway to increase the limit of ram usage from 2gig to 4gig ram.

also there seems to be a glitch in winterhold the jarl only seems to give the quest of retrieve a previous jarls helm,does anyone know if this is a glitch or if it a ment to be that the one you got before is not the right one

#2: Re: Skyrim Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:18 pm
    —
From what I can tell from a quick graze around the internet is that the latest PC patch locked the exe, removing most mods... don't know if this trend will persist, Bethesda is usually much more on the ball than this with respect for modders...

I will continue to look around, its difficult to find time to play between work and holidays this time of year.
SSG.Braxis*BK*

#3: Re: Skyrim Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 pm
    —
Correction, try this one, seems to be the only one out there that works after the patch.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1013

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1