MW3 double xp
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: MW3 double xp Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 am
    —
I am not playing so I will post any codes I get for the double XP here for you guys.

I got this one off a 12 pack. Its the only code I could find so I hope it works.

34w9ez6lv9

#2: Re: MW3 double xp Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 am
    —
Console only.

#3: Re: MW3 double xp Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 am
    —
Sorry, I forgot that Activision doesn't do PC games anymore. Well if you know anyone playing MW3 on a console, give them the code. I will just trash the rest.

#4: Re: MW3 double xp Author: BigHossLocation: Milton, Vermont PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm
    —
Hey Bud, I know I got an XBox 360 for Christmas and I think but don't know for sure if I got Call of Duty for it, I may pick it up because I get a few gift cards for Christmas so if it's not under the tree, I will pick it up, just because... I am not good at FPS on a console, I'm a mouse and keyboard type of guy, but I do have a few friends that play. So please feel free to post them. All I ask is if someone takes a code to let us know. Only a few stores here in Vermont the Game Fuel is hard to find. I love Dr. Pepper but the ones with the codes for BF3 I have never found.

#5: Re: MW3 double xp Author: TrygarLocation: NC PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:05 pm
    —
Ok, if you know people to give them to I will post them as I get them or PM them to you if you want. Also, google the mouse and keyboard for the Xbox. I looked a few years back and there was a group working on an accessory to allow the use of a USB mouse and USB keyboard with the Xbox 360.

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1