Take *BK* with you on your phone!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:03 am
    —
We now offer a adapted version of our website made for model browsing on a phone or PDA. You can log in, make posts, and read privet areas of the forums. You can see this page at http://mobile.politeandfriendly.com/

If you have any questions on the new site please contact Mr. T.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Last edited by Luke on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: Lion PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:33 am
    —
this is a great news, i had to reboot my blackjack everytime i read 3 or 4 threads in the forums.

#3: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:54 pm
    —
please bare in mind this is still in development so any bugs or issues please send me a pm

#4: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: Lion PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:23 am
    —
My phone is not loading the mobile website anymore, just the regular one.

#5: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am
    —
is any one else having problems

#6: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: smile PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:43 pm
    —
lol I thought it was about Take*BK*

#7: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:40 am
    —
This is great.  Nice work Mr. T

#8: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 am
    —
Bump

#9: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:44 am
    —
Mr. T thanks.

#10: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: BolerroLocation: Warshington (state) PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:40 pm
    —
The m.bkops2.com is coming up as the normal website on my phone. Is the mobile version supposed to be a pruned down version of the normal site?

#11: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:53 pm
    —
ye my fault i only created the .net one but both should be up very shortly

#12: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 pm
    —
Love the mobile version. use it often on my Blackberry when not sitting at my desk.

#13: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 pm
    —
Sweet!

#14: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:13 am
    —
Bump

#15: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:26 pm
    —
WOW it's like 9 layers of awesome!!!!!!  Ok maybe I'm a little too excited.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 123Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3