Take *BK* with you on your phone!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#31: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:15 am
    —
Bump

#32: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 pm
    —
So where can I find the link to set this up on my phone?
Sorry I need to ask but I am tooooooo new here on BK to know where to find anything and yes I have looked!

Grandpa

#33: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:43 pm
    —
Just type in m.PoliteandFriendly.com into the web browser on your phone. That will take you straight to the phone version of our website. (Must have a smart phone with a data plan.)

GOA.Luke*BK*

#34: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm
    —
Just replied from my phone. Thanks it works great.

#35: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:05 pm
    —
I must say I use this website alot when I'm on the go and at least want to see whats going on...
even though I've been pretty bad about checking it....

#36: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:42 pm
    —
I like the idea of having a mobile site.  One thing I noticed, though, is the TS info on the welcome page is incorrect.

#37: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: D4rkSid3Location: Dallas, TX PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:32 am
    —
Dont forget, they have TeamSpeak on the iPhone now if you ever feel the need to jump on and talk to some folks.

#38: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:07 am
    —
Using it right now. Worked well with my Blackberry Bold and now with my Torch.

#39: Re: Take *BK* with you on your phone! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:59 am
    —
We have updated the original post with the new version of the mobile site! Take a look at our all new mobile site here: http://mobile.politeandfriendly.com/

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123  :| |:
Page 3 of 3