Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:32 am
    —
My apologies for the multiple posts concerning the name change.  But after I changed my name to Fish-BK- and entered Team SpeakI was asked what happened to the USN?  It was recommnended that I keep the USN as part of my name and put it at the back end.  So by popular demand I have again added the"USN" to my name.  My name for now and all the while I belong to Polite and Friendly Bad Karma group will be Fish_USN-BK-

#2: Re: Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:44 am
    —
YIPPY I love you man!!  Also would like to thank you and all of our Vets for serving and protecting!

#3: Re: Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
    —
JUST A GRE Twisted Evil AT CHANGE IT FITS !!!!!!!!! Idea

#4: Re: Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand Author: DWEISELLocation: Colorado Springs,CO. PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 am
    —
LOL....Just cant wait to see the sig. you get from your name lol

#5: Re: Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:42 pm
    —
Was Deep Sea Diver USN. Huuuya and Salutations. Here's a link to some pics and stories from back in the day:
http://www.panix.com/~jjd/dive/

#6: Re: Fish_USN-BK- back by popular demand Author: CoCoCountyKillerLocation: Pleasant Hill (bay area) CA PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:25 am
    —

NEMATODE wrote (View Post):

Was Deep Sea Diver USN. Huuuya and Salutations. Here's a link to some pics and stories from back in the day:
http://www.panix.com/~jjd/dive/

that was very cool link to the past (including pics Smile )

some of the sites are down now but still very cool

co.co.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1