New ATI drivers?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: New ATI drivers? Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 pm
    —
Any thoughts of the new ATI drivers? I installed them. Haven't seen any difference and I'm too lazy to look on the web myself.  Razz

#2: Re: New ATI drivers? Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm
    —
yea, i haven't really noticed any major changes yet.  Tho, that said, I have been on a Skyrim binge, to the exclusion of other things...   Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: New ATI drivers? Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:21 pm
    —
I can't get my eyefinity to work ;-( so seems a step backwards.

Actually, my mistake - I have got it working now.

#4: Re: New ATI drivers? Author: AbramLocation: Fort McMurray, AB PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:40 pm
    —
Which version are you running now, Orck? A few big changes came with the 11.10 WQHL drivers. Recent changes are tweaks for recent games lile BF3 adn Skyrim, along with updates Crossfire profiles. And at the top of teh downlado page for teh drivers, there's Release Notes Link at the top. Latest version is 11.11c.

Uchimata, if you ever have multi-monitor issues, I can help. Or the WideScreenGamignForum.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1